20-hr Online Training with Shannon Crow
What's Included in the Yoga for Pelvic Health 20-hr Training?
- 20 hours of self-paced learning, practice & teaching
- Printable 80+ page manual (PDF format)
- All training slides
- Certificate of completion
- 20 CEU hours (Yoga Alliance approved)
- 2 months access to continued support with Pelvic Health Professionals
Shannon Crow (she/her) has been a yoga teacher for over 14 years. She has over 1000 hours of yoga teacher training, including specialized pelvic health training, prenatal and postnatal yoga.
As a yoga teacher who studied anatomy in both college and YTTs as well as being a mother of three — she was shocked that the pelvic health information she was learning wasn’t information that was out there for everyone. Especially yoga teachers!
That is what made her so passionate to share this in trainings and the Pelvic Health Professionals membership that she founded in 2019.
Shannon also has her certification in the Hypopressive Method and is passionate about helping people who are dealing with pelvic health issues.
This training counts as 20 contact CE hours with Yoga Alliance.
How Much is the Training?
$679 USD (one-time payment)
or $75 per month (10-month payment plan)
Topics Covered in this Training:
- Breath & Pelvic Health
- Scope of Practice & When to Refer Out to a Pelvic Health PT
- Becoming a Referral & Part of Your Local Healthcare Team
- 8 Limbs of Yoga
- Vocal Toning for Pelvic Health & Birth
- Chakras, Meditation & Mantra
- Anatomy of the Pelvis
- What is the Core?
- Pelvic Floor (function, physiology and anatomy)
- Pregnancy & Postnatal Considerations
- Kegels (pelvic floor contraction / mula bandha)
- Transversus Abdominus
- Common Pelvic Health Conditions
- Pelvic Girdle Pain (Hip & Pelvic Pain)
- SI Joint Pain (Sacroiliac Joint Pain)
- Sciatica (Sciatic Pain)
- Diastasis Recti
- Bladder Conditions & Incontinence
- Painful Sex
- Bowel Health & Constipation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
In this training, you will learn the cues, language, poses, breath practices and information needed to help all yoga students who have a pelvis and/or pelvic health issues.